Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
In Cold Blood is a 1966 book by American author Truman Capote. The book details the brutal 1959 murders of Herbert Clutter, a wealthy farmer from Holcomb, Kansas, and his wife and two of their children. When Capote learned of the quadruple murder before the killers were captured, he decided to travel to Kansas and write about the crime.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Wonderfully written true crime story.
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- In Cold Blood
- Capote, Truman
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Edition
- Random House
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; 10 Writers;
Terms of Sale
Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT DISCRETIONARY RETURNS. This is because so many are third-party orders, which we consider unethical and possibly illegal.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]