Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
In Cold Blood is a 1966 book by American author Truman Capote. The book details the brutal 1959 murders of Herbert Clutter, a wealthy farmer from Holcomb, Kansas, and his wife and two of their children. When Capote learned of the quadruple murder before the killers were captured, he decided to travel to Kansas and write about the crime.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Wonderfully written true crime story.
- Authors & Artists (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- In Cold Blood
- Capote, Truman
- Hardcover; 1st Printing
- Book condition
- Used - NF/VG+
- 1st Edition
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Truman Capote, Non-fiction, History, Murder, Biographies
- Bookseller catalogs
- General Fiction 1sts; Mystery/Thriller/Suspense/Spies 1sts; Biographies/Politics/Government/War;
Terms of Sale
Authors & Artists
We accept PayPal only if you wish to pay us directly via credit card, or you can pay us via checks/money orders in U.S. funds mailed to us after asking us to hold the book for you. You can also pay Biblio via credit card, and they will transfer your payment to us. Bookseller inquiries welcomed re reciprocal discounts not shown here.� Our A&A logo may appear on our scans or pictures. There is nothing on the item itself. All book dustjackets are protected by clear, removable protectors, and all items, except those shipped via Global Priority in cardboard envelopes, are shipped well protected in boxes. On non-U.S. orders for books under $100, if size and weight permit, we will use Global Priority envelopes to minimize shipping charges. On int'l orders $100 and up, we ship via USPS Priority Air Int'l, well protected in a box, and insured by us. Please note that int'l shipping cost is value dependent so there is no delay in us being able to ship your order. You're welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering to see if the book you're interested in qualifies for Global Priority.
About the Seller
About Authors & Artists
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]