Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
In Cold Blood is a 1966 book by American author Truman Capote. The book details the brutal 1959 murders of Herbert Clutter, a wealthy farmer from Holcomb, Kansas, and his wife and two of their children. When Capote learned of the quadruple murder before the killers were captured, he decided to travel to Kansas and write about the crime.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Wonderfully written true crime story.
- Arroyo Seco Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- In Cold Blood
- Capote, Truman
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition, First Printing [stated] 1st Printing
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Rare And Unusual Books; & Human Rights; "Government;
- 9 1/2" Tall
Terms of Sale
Arroyo Seco Books
Payment by credit card or bank transfer through Biblio, or by check. Payment may also be made through PayPal; we will send an invoice. Bank transfers accepted for international sales totaling over $1000. Cash payment accepted only for in-store pickup. Books may be viewed at our location prior to purchase. Sales within California and many other states are now subject to sales tax. Additional postage may be required due to size, weight, or if signature or full insurance is required. Shipments valued over $200 may be sent with insurance, and/or with signature confirmation required. Shipments to the UK valued over $200 require use of USPS Priority Express Mail for full insurance. Very high value items sent only by USPS Registered Mail. Any item may be returned for any reason with 30 days; return postage paid if item not as described, but refunded postage only for cost of postage from country to which order originally delivered. If items are returned as unaccepted, postage will not be refunded.
About the Seller
About Arroyo Seco Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]