Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, Tom Doherty Associates, 1996, hardcover, 221 pp, First U.S. Edition, First Printing by numberline, Near Fine in Near Fine dustjacket, Signed by the Author on the title page. Straight, tight and clean with no markings, light bump to head of spine. Dustjacket unclipped bearing original price in new Brodart sleeve. The legendary author of The Wolves of Willoughby Chase and more than 90 other books for children and adults returns with her first adult fantasy novel as an intrepid band of Brits attempt a perilous passage through monster-ridden England to bring much-needed vegetables to Manchester. Illustrated throughout with full page drawings by Jason Van Hollander.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Cockatrice Boys
- Aiken, Joan
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First U.S. Edition, First Printing by numberline
- Contemporary; Epidemics; Fantastic fiction; Fantastic fiction Fantastic fiction; Fantasy; Fantasy fiction; Fiction; Juvenile Fiction; Juvenile Fiction/Science Fiction; Science Fiction, Fantasy, Magic
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]