Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Client (1994) is a legal thriller written by American author John Grisham, set mostly in Memphis, Tennessee and New Orleans, Louisiana. It is a mix with various legal elements and suspense.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Much better than the movie (which was good). More involvement of the juvenile court judge added greatly to the book.
- Cellar Door Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Client
- John Grisham
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- General, Legal, Legal Thriller
Terms of Sale
Cellar Door Books
About the Seller
About Cellar Door Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.