The Civil War: A Visual History
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good+
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Parragon, 2011. 1st Edition 1st Printing. Hardcover. Near Fine/Very Good+. This is a Beautiful Oversized Illustrated Laminated Civil War Hardback. It is in Near Fine condition with a Very Good+ Jacket. c2011. 1st Edition,1st Printing. It is in Wonderful condition both inside and out. The cover of this book is very bright & very clean.The edges and points are very nice. Wonderful illustrations throughout!! The pages are very tight, looksVery Lightly Read. The jacket is very bright & very clean. There is some wrinkles to the back bottom & top edges. Front cover very nice. Not a Remainder. Heavy Book. 223 pages. #20346.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Glenn David Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Civil War: A Visual History
- Book condition
- second hand - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good+
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition 1st Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Glenn David Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Glenn David Books
GLENN DAVID BOOKSHistory, Military History, Religion, Spirituality, Railroad & 145 additional categoriesWe are a mom & pop operation for the past 11 years.Customers appreciate the great packaging of all our books as well as fast shipping.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]