by Huxley, Aldous
- See description
Palm Springs, California
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
First English edition. Octavo. Original brown cloth, printed paper label. Dust jacket (unclipped; some fading to spine). Very good. 63 pages. No signatures or bookplates.
Extra spine label tipped-in.
Printed by T. and A. Constable Ltd., Edinburgh.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Houle Rare Books & Autographs (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Cicadas
- Huxley, Aldous
- Book condition
- Jacket condition
- Very Good-
- Chatto & Windus
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Houle Rare Books & Autographs
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Houle Rare Books & Autographs
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- spine label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]