Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Doubleday, Doran & Co., 1941. First edition. Hardcover. very good/fvery good+. 294pp. There is some wrinkling to cloth cover. Light chipping to edges of jacket. A sharp copy. In a brodart protective wrapper.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Midway Used and Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Chuckling Fingers
- Mabel Seeley
- Book condition
- Used - very good/fvery good+
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Doubleday, Doran & Co.
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Midway Used and Rare Books
Domestic shipping is USPS media rate for $6.00 with delivery confirmation. MINNESOTA residents-please add 7.875% Sales Tax. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.Overseas Orders: -billed for exact shipping charges. We prefer INSURED Parcel Post -- buyer assumes all risk of uninsured shipment including mail theft, loss, or damage.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
St. Paul, Minnesota
Ask Seller a Question
About Midway Used and Rare Books
Midway Bookstore was established in 1965. We have an open shop overflowing with tens of thousands of used, rare, and out of print books. As a general used bookstore, our stock encompasses all subject areas with a strong emphasis on Art, Illustrated books, History and Photography. You can contact us via e-mail or phone. Keep checking our inventory--we are always adding new titles!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.