Chavs: The Demonization of the Working Class
by Owen Jones
- very good
31 Copies Available from This Seller
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Owen Jones is a writer, commentator and activist. He writes frequently for the Guardian , Independent and New Statesman , and has worked in Parliament as a trade union lobbyist and parliamentary researcher, helping Labour plan backbench rebellions on issues ranging from civil liberties to workers’ rights. He lives in London.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- World of Books Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Chavs: The Demonization of the Working Class
- Owen Jones
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
World of Books Ltd
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quickly resolve any issues you may have. If you have any other queries about your order, please email email@example.com. Our goal is to deliver to our customers the best possible service and we hope your experience of dealing with us lives up to our promise. If for whatever reason we fail to meet your expectations then please let us know.
About the Seller
About World of Books Ltd
- Wob: Through Wob, we sell. We provide affordable, preloved books and media to customers all over the world. A book leaves our collection of over seven million titles and begins a new chapter every two seconds, enabling more goods to be reused.
- Ziffit: Through Ziffit, we buy. We give people around the world the opportunity to contribute to the circular economy, earn money and protect the planet, by trading their unwanted books and media.
- Shopiago: Through Shopiago, we help others. By sharing the technology that has grown World of Books Group into the business it is today, we're helping charities increase revenue and reduce waste through re-commerce.