Charlie And The Chocolate Factory.
by Dahl, Roald
- See description
Palm Beach, Florida
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (1964) is a children's book by Norwegian-British author Roald Dahl. This story is an adventures of young Charlie Bucket inside the chocolate factory of eccentric candymaker Willy Wonka. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was first published in the United States by Alfred A. Knopf, Inc. in 1967, and in the United Kingdom by George Allen & Unwin in 1967.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Raptis Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Charlie And The Chocolate Factory.
- Dahl, Roald
- Book condition
- second hand
- Alfred A. Knopf
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory first edition, Roald Dahl first edition
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Books;
Terms of Sale
Raptis Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
About Raptis Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- The colophon contains information about a book's publisher, the typesetting, printer, and possibly even includes a printer's... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]