Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Chambers Trades Registers & Diectories Ltd., 1974 pp. 604 plus endpaper adverts. Directory of general trades, including, Retail and Distributing, Professions, Engineers, Manufacturing and merchants. Orange boards, gilt, slightly faded at spine. One round perforated library stamp pon title page and number on verso. Page edges yellowed. Very Good. Heavy book which will require extra overseas shipping.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- C & J Read (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- CHAMBERS TRADES REGISTER OF THE MIDLANDS 1974 EDITION
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Chambers Trades Registers & Diectories Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- MIDLANDS, TRADE, RETAIL, MERCHANTS
- Bookseller catalogs
- Directories; U.K. Topography;
- 4to - over 9¾ - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
C & J Read
We aim for same day dispatch on receipt of payment and to answer e-mails promptly. Payment may be made by Paypal, cheque or British postal order. Sterling cheques from overseas accepted if drawn on a UK Bank. Postage is extra and overseas orders will be sent by economy airmail or surface mail at printed papers rate unless otherwise requested. Every effort is made to provide a full and accurate description but we are happy to give a full refund if the book fails to meet expectations provided that we are notified within 7 days of delivery and that items are returned to us in the same condition in which they left us.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
Ask Seller a Question
About C & J Read
WE have been selling books for over 20 years and are former members of the P.B.F.A. We closed our shop in 2001 and now sell on the internet and at book fairs. We have a general stock of about 10.000 items on all subjects and welcome enquiries on particular wants.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]