A Chain of Gold Cities in the Cripple Creek District
by COLORADO MIDLAND RAILWAY and MIDLAND TERMINAL RAILWAY
- Near fine in original illustrated saddle-stitched wrappers.
Asheville, North Carolina
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Captain's Bookshelf, Inc., ABAA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- A Chain of Gold Cities in the Cripple Creek District
- COLORADO MIDLAND RAILWAY and MIDLAND TERMINAL RAILWAY
- Book condition
- second hand - Near fine in original illustrated saddle-stitched wrappers.
- Quantity available
- Second Edition
- Place of Publication
- Denver, CO
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- WESTERN AMERICANA;
Terms of Sale
Captain's Bookshelf, Inc., ABAA
All items are offered subject to prior sale and must be prepaid unless credit has been established. Items may be returned within ten days of receipt for any reason. Prior notification must be given and items must be in the same condition as sent. Customers may use checks, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Payment from abroad may be made with credit card, international money order or a check drawn on a U.S. bank. Overseas orders will be sent air mail, insured, unless otherwise instructed. Shipping and handling on overseas orders will be billed at cost. Surface and air rates vary, please inquire. We usually ship by UPS, so please provide an appropriate street address. If necessary, we will also ship by Priority Mail. Shipping is additional: $5.00 for the first book and $1.00 for each additional book. North Carolina residents must add seven percent sales tax. Libraries will be billed to suit their budgets. Members of ABAA and ILAB and abide by the ethical guidelines of these organizations. We guarantee the authenticity of all books and autographs we offer for sale.
About the Seller
About Captain's Bookshelf, Inc., ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]