Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Paris, France: Maeght Editeur, 1957. Book. Very Good+. Hard Cover with Dustjacket. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. Book: plain cardboard boards; no spine (as produced); 179 pages; 19 color illustrations including title page; four color foldouts; numerous b&w reproductions and some photos; text in French; in very good plus condition with some toning to outer edges of text block and a bookplate inside. Jacket : good minus condition: head of spine worn off about 1/4"; light wear to tail of spine with 1/4" of darkening to tail of spine; slight toning/soiling to top edge otherwise rest of spine and front and back are clean and bright; one-inch tear near tail of spien; chip to top edge with the loose chip in an envelope inside book; new plastic protector..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Old Sage Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Chagall, Marc (Artist); Jacques Lassainge
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- Maeght Editeur
- Place of Publication
- Paris, France
- Date published
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
The Old Sage Bookshop
Books returnable within 5 days if you are not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About The Old Sage Bookshop
Situated in historic downtown Prescott, Arizona, The Old Sage Bookshop offers a fine selection of new southwest books as well as quality used books for the collector, the seeker, and the avid reader. This is a small but mighty bookshop.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The heel of the spine.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]