Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Cat in the Hat is a children's book by Dr. Seuss, featuring a tall, anthropomorphic, mischievous cat, wearing a tall, red and white striped hat, and a bowtie. He also carries an umbrella. With the series of Beginner Books that The Cat inaugurated, Seuss promoted both his name and the cause of elementary literacy in the United States.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- ThriftBooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Cat in the Hat
- Dr. Seuss
- Book condition
- Used - Acceptable
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Random House Books for Young Readers
- Place of Publication
- Westminister, Maryland, U.s.a.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in Good or Very Good condition, although no...[more]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]