The Cat in the Hat.
by Dr. Seuss
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Cat in the Hat is a children's book by Dr. Seuss, featuring a tall, anthropomorphic, mischievous cat, wearing a tall, red and white striped hat, and a bowtie. He also carries an umbrella. With the series of Beginner Books that The Cat inaugurated, Seuss promoted both his name and the cause of elementary literacy in the United States.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Brentwood Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Cat in the Hat.
- Dr. Seuss
- Book condition
- Used - Collectable, good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Random House,
- Place of Publication
- Westminister, Maryland, U.s.a.
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Books;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
About Brentwood Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- first state
- used in book collecting to refer to a book from the earliest run of a first edition, generally distinguished by a change in some...[more]