Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- KingChamp Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Cap'n Eri: A Story of the Coast
- Lincoln, Joseph C
- Book condition
- Used - Fair +
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- A.L. Burt Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- FICTION. CAPE COD.
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Books shipped upon receipt of payment. Satisfaction guaranteed: returns accepted for full refund within 14 days of delivery -- please notify in advance.
About the Seller
About KingChamp Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]