Came the Revolution : Argument in the Reagan Era [Author's Edition]
by Moynihan, Daniel Patrick
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
354 pages. First edition in red leather binding with gilt lettering on spine, gilt edging and red ribbon placeholder. The senator's bookplate is affixed to the first inside page.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- cc Media, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Came the Revolution : Argument in the Reagan Era [Author's Edition]
- Moynihan, Daniel Patrick
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harcourt Brace Jovanovich
- Place of Publication
- San Diego, California
- Date published
Terms of Sale
cc Media, Inc.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About cc Media, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]