Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London:: B. T. Batsford,, 1964. First edition. Cloth. Very Good in Very Good DJ. 42 b&w plates. Light fraying to edges of cloth. Light chipping to edges of dj, small chunk missing on spine edge.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Reeve, F. A
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good DJ
- First edition
- B. T. Batsford,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- United Kingdom; History: UK;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]