by Marcus, Leonard S
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Walker, 2008 ISBN 978-0-8027-9704-9 Quarto (10.75 in. by 8.75 in.); 55pp.; very good hardcover; fine dust jacket; remainder to text block edge; crisp; clean; bright..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Chisholm Trail Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Caldecott Celebratrion
- Marcus, Leonard S
- Book condition
- second hand
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- NY: Walker, 2008
- This edition first published
- February 5, 2008
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Chisholm Trail Bookstore
June 12, 2020
- All books are carefully packed.
- Some tax collected through this site.
- Otherwise, buyer personally responsible for tax.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Chisholm Trail Bookstore
The Chisholm Trail Bookstore is an independently owned and operated establishment selling solid, interesting, and thought-provoking tomes. Specialties are technical texts, university press books, regional Oklahoma and Western Americana books, and art catalogues. Our fine editions include numerous limited editions, first editions, signed editions, and leather-bound editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder... [more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book.... [more]