Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London:: Frederick Warne & Co.,, ND. First edition thus. Decorative Cloth. Very Good/no DJ. Previous owners name on ffep. Discolouring to decorative eps. Scuffing and some staining to cloth. Some fraying to cloth edges, small split on spine hinge.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Calamities And Quarrels Of Authors.
- Disraeli, Isaac
- Decorative Cloth
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good/no DJ
- First edition thus
- Frederick Warne & Co.,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Criticism and Theory;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- no publisher's date given
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]