Cairo International Exhibition Architectural Design Profile
by Glusberg, Jorge
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: AD Editions, 1984 ISBN 0-312-82780-6 Quarto (11.0 in. by 8.75 in.); 88pp.; very good softcover; lightly bumped edges; age-toned rear cover; crisp; clean; bright..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Chisholm Trail Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Cairo International Exhibition Architectural Design Profile
- Glusberg, Jorge
- Book condition
- second hand
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- NY: AD Editions, 1984
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
- May 1985
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Chisholm Trail Bookstore
June 12, 2020
- All books are carefully packed.
- Some tax collected through this site.
- Otherwise, buyer personally responsible for tax.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Chisholm Trail Bookstore
The Chisholm Trail Bookstore is an independently owned and operated establishment selling solid, interesting, and thought-provoking tomes. Specialties are technical texts, university press books, regional Oklahoma and Western Americana books, and art catalogues. Our fine editions include numerous limited editions, first editions, signed editions, and leather-bound editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [more]