Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Newton Abbot:: David and Charles,, ND. Edition not stated. Cloth. Near Fine in VG DJ. Gilt lettering to spine. Dj slightly creased and faded.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Caesars
- Marsh, Henry
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in VG DJ
- Edition not stated
- David and Charles,
- Place of Publication
- Newton Abbot:
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- History: Empires and Civilisations;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- no publisher's date given
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]