Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Consul, 1963. Paperback. Acceptable. 1963. 154 pages. Paperback book. Mild brown staining to pages on occasion. Notable tanning to endpapers and page edges. Some gutter cracking. Mild wear, tear and chipping to spine, cover edges and corners. Notable tanning to spine and edges, with soiling and creasing to covers and spine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
World of Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2009
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex
Ask Seller a Question
About World of Rare Books
World of Books sells rare and collectable books on behalf of charities. Our team of booksellers are happy to deal with any enquiries and aim to provide same-day dispatch for all orders.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]