Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Range Experiment Station. Very Good. 1981. Paperback. Very good staplebound paperback with tight binding and clean pages. Minimal shelf wear to edges and corners of covers and spine. ; General technical report PSW; 11 X 8.50 x 0.15 inches .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Range & River Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Burning by prescription in chaparral
- Green, Lisle R
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Range Experiment Station
- Date published
- FIRES, Wildland Fires, CONTROL Burns, July
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Range & River Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Range & River Books
With thousands of books on the shelves, and specializations in the fiction and nonfiction that make our region great, Range & River Books is another treasure of the Eastern High Sierra and a great place to browse. We are working to list more books on-line every day for customers around the world. We specialize in Eastern California, Owens Valley and Great Basin History and Natural History, Mountaineering and Climbing, Western Americana, Literature, Rare and Collectible, Children's, and Cookbooks. Stock in store includes thousands of popular fiction titles, science fiction, mysteries, and an amazing selection of vintage volumes including the colorful People's Book Club editions from the 1930's to 1940's, so contact us if you have an interest in those areas!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]