Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Syber's Books ABN 15 100 960 047 (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Burma Surgeon
- Seagrave, Gordon S
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good Condition
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Dymock's Book Arcade Ltd
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- BZDB2 NOISBN Burma -- Memoirs -- Medicine -- Early 20th Century, World War II -- Burma Railway Biography & Autobiography; Medicine ; Military History -- World War II; Asia; Burma Surgeon
- Bookseller catalogs
- Medicine; Military History -- World War II; Asia;
Terms of Sale
Syber's Books ABN 15 100 960 047
transaction in Australian $'s for checks and money orders.If the book is not as described, return within 14 days, for a refund of the cost of the book.
We are registered for GST and goods sold to an Australian delivery address will include GST. Our ABN 15 100 960 047
About the Seller
About Syber's Books ABN 15 100 960 047
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]