Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Garden City NY, Doubleday, 1963, hardcover, 233 pp, first American edition stated, first printing Very Good in Good dustjacket. Straight, tight and clean with no markings, slight spine end bumps, foxing to text block edge. Dustjacket unclipped with original price, light edge nicks, some surface losses to spine, in new Brodart sleeve. "Budapest AA338 is an extraordinary document on the life of sympathetic and sensitive human beings caught in the stresses and taboos of a socialist society."
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Budapest AA338
- Vajda, Stephan
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]