Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books by Jan (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Brownings - A Victorian Idyll
- Loth, David
- Book condition
- Published by Brentano's, New York, MCMXXIX (1929)
- Biography, Authors and Writers, Poetry, Poets, Romantic Poetry
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biography::Authors and Writers; Biography / Authors and Writers;
Terms of Sale
Books by Jan
Please use the card processing service located at(Biblio,com/booksbyjan.
� Money orders, certified or personal checks must b/e made payable to Jeanette Stratton.
Thank you for your patience and time.
About the Seller
About Books by Jan
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]