Brief County History of Monroe County, Indiana, its County Offices, and 1940 Inventory of its County Archives
by WPA Field Workers
- Fine with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Sweet Beagle Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Brief County History of Monroe County, Indiana, its County Offices, and 1940 Inventory of its County Archives
- WPA Field Workers
- Book condition
- Used - Fine with no dust jacket
- The Bookmark
- Place of Publication
- Knightstown. Knightstown
- Date Published
- Indiana History, Monroe County, Indiana, Geneological Research, WPA
- Bookseller catalogs
- Indiana; Genealogy; History, US / Indiana;
Terms of Sale
Sweet Beagle Books
All books are well-protected with packing materials and shipped in a sturdy box. Shipments to locations in the U.S. include Delivery Confirmation. Packages to locations outside the U.S. are shipped well-padded in cardboard Global Priority flat-rate envelopes whenever possible.
Any book may be returned within 10 days for any reason, with prior email notice, for a full refund of the book's price. Condition of returns must be the same as when shipped. Cost of return postage will be paid by the customer, and book must be packed appropriately so that damage does not occur in the return shipment.
About the Seller
About Sweet Beagle Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]