Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Bridge to Terabithia is a work of children's literature about two lonely children who create a magical forest kingdom. The author is Katherine Paterson, and the book was published in 1977 by HarperCollins. In 1978, it won the Newbery Medal. Paterson drew inspiration for the novel from a real event that occurred in August 1974 when a friend of Paterson's son was struck by lightning and killed.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- David Kaye Books & Memorabilia (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Bridge to Terabithia
- Paterson, Katherine
- Book condition
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Literature;
Terms of Sale
David Kaye Books & Memorabilia
All sales refundable within 15 days of receipt if not satisfied. Please notify us in advance if you wish to return a book. All books are subject to prior sale.
About the Seller
About David Kaye Books & Memorabilia
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]