by Navratilova, Martina;Nickles, Liz;Nickles, Elizabeth;Villard Books
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Westminster, Maryland, U.S.A.: Villard Books, 1996. Book. Very Good. Hardcover. 1st Edition. A Good Reading Copy - Book Is In Very Good Condition. Boards Have A Light Amount Of Shelf Wear/Rub, A Bit Bumped. Fore Edges Have A Moderate Amount Of Reading Wear. Interior Is Clean And Legible. Not Remaindered. Dust Jacket Is In Very Good Condition. Small Amount Of Chip And Crinkle Along The Edges. Not Price Clipped. Dust Jacket Is Covered By Mylar Wrapper. Thanks And Enjoy..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- skylarkerbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Breaking Point
- Navratilova, Martina;Nickles, Liz;Nickles, Elizabeth;Villard Books
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Villard Books
- Place of Publication
- Westminster, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
I accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Checks and Money Orders for sales within the US. For international sales I accept Pay pal, Visa and MasterCard only. I abide by the return policy for Biblio, no hassle, no worries, if you don't like it, return it. If you pay by check there can be a delay of up ten working days for it to clear. There will also be a fee of $50.00 assessed for any returned ISF checks.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2008
CARSON CITY, Nevada
Ask Seller a Question
We are a virtual book store specilaizing in Signed Modern First editions in Mystery, Thriller, Science Fiction and Fantasy. We carry a limited quanity of Non-fiction and Soft Cover editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not a... [more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [more]