Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London:: Royal Institute Of International Affairs,, 1954. Second edition. Cloth. Very Good in Poor DJ. Previous owners bookplate on fep and pencil markings in margins. Discolouring to ffep. Water damage to cloth along edges. Dj in tatters.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Camacho, J. A
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Poor DJ
- Second edition
- Royal Institute Of International Affairs,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Geography and Maps;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]