Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Appledore Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Brandywine (Rivers of America)
- Henry Seidel Canby
- Andrew Wyeth
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Farrar & Rinehart
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- rare Americana, Rivers of America series
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Appledore Books, ABAA
All books are offered subject to prior sale. Materials are returnable within 1 week of receipt provided prior notice is given.
About the Seller
About Appledore Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]