BLITHE SPIRIT, An Improbable Farce in Three Acts
by COWARD, Noel
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 20 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Steven Temple Books ABAC / ILAB
For direct orders, prices will be converted to equivalent Canadian dollars at the prevailing rate of exchange on day of order and shipping is extra at cost. For shipments to a Canadian address, HST is extra (5% on book price, provincial rate on shipping). We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, international money order, cheque (Canada and US only). For credit card orders, the US dollar total will be converted to Canadian dollars at the prevailing daily rate. All items are guaranteed to be as described and authentic, and any item may be returned for a full cash refund including cost of return shipping (post office only) if it is felt to be not as described. Returns for any other reason accepted only with our express permission. Persons wishing to return an item for whatever reason should in any case contact us first and within 7 days of receipt. All items remain our property until paid for in full. Books can be sent with invoice to major institutions.
About the Seller
About Steven Temple Books ABAC / ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]