by Porter, Kenneth W
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Gainesville, FL: University Press of Florida, 1996 ISBN 0-8130-1451-4 Octavo (9.0 in. by 6.5 in.); 284pp.; fine hardcover; very good dust jacket; torn dust jacket corner; crisp; clean; bright..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Chisholm Trail Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Black Seminoles
- Porter, Kenneth W
- Book condition
- second hand
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Gainesville, FL: University Press of Florida, 1996
- Place of Publication
- Gainesville, Florida, U.s.a.
- This edition first published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Western Americana;
Terms of Sale
Chisholm Trail Bookstore
June 12, 2020
- All books are carefully packed.
- Some tax collected through this site.
- Otherwise, buyer personally responsible for tax.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Chisholm Trail Bookstore
The Chisholm Trail Bookstore is an independently owned and operated establishment selling solid, interesting, and thought-provoking tomes. Specialties are technical texts, university press books, regional Oklahoma and Western Americana books, and art catalogues. Our fine editions include numerous limited editions, first editions, signed editions, and leather-bound editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]