Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- BookRanger (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Palmer, Alan
- Hardcover. Sewn binding is square and tight. Block and pages are clean and unmarked. Book appears to be lightly read at most.
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Charles Scribner's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
This is because we do not buy books blindly in mass purchases. All of our books are hand-picked for such qualities as condition, subject matter, scarcity, and overall appeal. On rare occasions, a book's physical condition may fall below our normal standards, due to scarcity of the particular title or edition. In any case, we make every attempt to use only the descriptive terms which accurately depict the particular book offered for sale.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- number line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that...[more]