Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Macmillan, 1962. First Edition THUS. Hardcover. Acceptable. Readable copy. Pages may have considerable notes/highlighting. ~ ThriftBooks: Read More, Spend Less.First edition THUS, seventh printing. Cover and binding are worn but intact. A reading copy in fair condition. Cover boards are in good condition. Interior pages are clean and free of markings. Binding is tight. Front endpapers seem to be torn out. Secure packaging for safe delivery.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- ThriftBooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Biography of the Earth; Its Past, Present, and Future
- gamow, george
- Book condition
- Used - Acceptable
- Quantity available
- First Edition THUS
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
From the largest selection of used titles, we put quality, affordable books into the hands of readers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]