Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London, Sidgwick & Jackson, 1978.. FIRST EDITION 1978, 8vo, dark blue boards, gilt lettered spine, 311 pages. Edges lightly foxed, a few very faint fox spots to endpapers, no inscriptions. An almost Fine copy in near Fine DUSTWRAPPER, price clipped, very slight remains of adhesive used to affix new price label on front flap, tiny wrinkle at head of spine, a touch of rubbing to lower corner of lower panel. MORE IMAGES ATTACHED TO THIS LISTING, ALL ZOOMABLE. FURTHER IMAGES ON REQUEST. POSTAGE AT COST.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Roger Middleton (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- BIGGLES The Authorised Biography.
- PEARSON, John.:
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- London, Sidgwick & Jackson, 1978.
- BIGGLES BIOGRAPHY W. E. JOHNS SPOOF CHILDRENS BOYS ADVENTURE
Terms of Sale
We have been established booksellers for 42 years. We are a postal business only (strictly no callers). We are long-standing members of the P.B.F.A. the largest trade association for antiquarian booksellers in the UK. We wrap all our parcels in new materials and all our books are insured at our expense. Books may be returned if wrongly described, all costs will be met by us. ****PLEASE NOTE: POSTAGE WILL BE CHARGED AT COST, MEANING THAT POSTAGE WILL BE REDUCED ON PARCELS WEIGHING UNDER 1 KILO, AND IT WILL BE INCREASED ON MOST PARCELS WEIGHING MORE THAN 1 KILO****
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Roger Middleton
We are a postal business only, selling rare and antiquarian books on interesting subjects.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.