Big Wall Climbing
by Scott, Doug
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- S. Howlett-West Books (member of ABAA & ILAB) (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Big Wall Climbing
- Scott, Doug
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- 1st American Edition; 1st Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Oxford University Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 0718209672, Rock Climbing, Doug Scott, Climbing Big Walls, Sports
Terms of Sale
S. Howlett-West Books (member of ABAA & ILAB)
$5.00 for Media mail shipping for first book & $1.50 for each succeeding title.(please note that packages shipped this method can take up to four weeks to arrive) or Priority rate shipping or Fed Ex for $7.00 for the first book & $2.50 for each additional title. All books mailed with care and in most cases will include automatic delivery confirmation for tracking ability. International customers charged at cost. We offer a 20% dealer discount. Please let us know if order is for resale. Gladly accepting checks, money orders and VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS and Pay Pal . Two week returns for any reason with prior notification. Email preferred, or leave message on answering machine. We check messages at least twice a day. Come visit out New website at : showlettwestbooks.com. Always buying individual titles or collections. Please contact us for details.
About the Seller
About S. Howlett-West Books (member of ABAA & ILAB)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]