The Big Bad Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood.
by (Staff of the Walt Disney Studios)
- See description
Alfriston, United Kingdom
Standard Delivery: 3 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Much Ado Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Big Bad Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood.
- (Staff of the Walt Disney Studios)
- Book condition
- John Lane, London. 1934. First edition. Part of the 'Silly Symphonies' series.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children and Young Adult;
Terms of Sale
Much Ado Books
Oversize or multi-volume sets may cost more - prices upon request. Overseas shipping available - prices will depend on book, destination & speed. Books not found to be as described may be returned within 7 days for full refund, including shipping costs.
About the Seller
About Much Ado Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good. Good is defined as "describes the average used and worn book...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]