Berichte Uber die Verhandlungen der Gesellschaft fur Beforderung der Natur Wissenschaften
by I.B. Freiburg
- Poor Condition
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Universitats Buchhandlung von J. Diernfellner, 1855. Hardcover. Poor Condition. About 500 pages. Ex-library with typical marks, boards are loose, missing the spine; the pages have some stains and foxing . A reading copy only of an antique book. German text. Title page also says "Redigirt vom Secretar der Gesellschaft Dr. Maier, unter Mitwirkung von Prof. Ecker and Mueller. Heft I." Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: Standard Weight. Category: German; Inventory No: 148973. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Easy Chair Books (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Berichte Uber die Verhandlungen der Gesellschaft fur Beforderung der Natur Wissenschaften
- I.B. Freiburg
- Book condition
- second hand - Poor Condition
- Quantity available
- Universitats Buchhandlung von J. Diernfellner
- Date Published
- BZDB23 NOISBN German; Berichte Uber die Verhandlungen der Gesellschaft fur Beforderung der Natur Wissenschaften IB Freiburg
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Easy Chair Books
Returns are accepted up to 10 days after delivery if the book was not described accurately. We accept MC/Visa, checks, money orders, cash, and paypal.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Easy Chair Books
We have been in the book business for almost 7 years. We have over 30,000 books listed already with more waiting.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not... [more]
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any... [more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [more]