Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Information on the founding of the opera, famous actors, facial makeup, traditional acting roles, singing, recitation, and acrobatic fighting.
Leaf painting is a classic Chinese craft that can be traced back two thousand years to the Eastern Han Dynasty. After first carefully treating the leaves to remove their color, artists use oil paints for their work.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Read 'Em Again Books & Paper (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Beijing Opera: Vein Paintings and Stamps
- Book condition
- New Like New
- Quantity available
- Presumed First
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Read 'Em Again Books & Paper
Sales tax of 6% required for books shipped to addresses in Virginia. Standard domestic shipping is free, however additional fees may be required for heavy, oversized, or unusually-shaped items.
Returns accepted for any reason for a full refund (less shipping) if we receive the return within 14 days of shipment and items are received in the same condition as sent. Advance notice of any return would be appreciated.
About the Seller
About Read 'Em Again Books & Paper
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]