Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Self published, 1991. Hardcover. Good Condition/Fair. 344 pages. Faint discoloring and wear, a slight lean; a very good book otherwise. The jacket is heavily creased, chipped and worn. Inscribed and signed by Oatman inside. Title page says "True story of an American soldier imprisoned by the Imperial Japanese Army." Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: 2-3 Pounds. Category: Military; Inventory No: 183091. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Easy Chair Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Bataan: Only the Beginning
- Earl R. Oatman
- Book condition
- Used - Good Condition
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Self published
- Date published
- BZDB23 NOISBN Military; Bataan Only the Beginning Earl R Oatman
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Easy Chair Books
Returns are accepted up to 10 days after delivery if the book was not described accurately. We accept MC/Visa, checks, money orders, cash, and paypal.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Easy Chair Books
We have been in the book business for almost 7 years. We have over 30,000 books listed already with more waiting.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]