The Auxiliary Patrol
by Chatterton, E. Keble
- 332 pp Very Good/- spine faded & worn along edges, boards & page edges soiled, end pages yellowing
St. Albans, Vermont
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Eloquent Page (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Auxiliary Patrol
- Chatterton, E. Keble
- Book condition
- Used - 332 pp Very Good/- spine faded & worn along edges, boards & page edges soiled, end pages yellowing
- Sidgwick and Jackson Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- WWI; world war; naval history; minesweepers; minelayers;motorboats; motor gunboats; small ships; trawlers
- Bookseller catalogs
- Military History;
Terms of Sale
The Eloquent Page
I will hold for two weeks pending payment. Payment is by U.S. check, money order, or credit card - American Express, Discover, Mastercard or Visa. We do not accept PayPal. Sets or particularly heavy volumes may have an additional shipping charge.� Standard shipping is USPS media rate - for other methods or international shipping please inquire. Return Policy: Books may be returned within two weeks of receipt, if in same condition as when sold. Shipping charges will be refunded only if we made an error in description.
About the Seller
About The Eloquent Page
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.