The Autobiography of Malcolm X.
by MALCOLM X with Alex Haley
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
Gloucester City, New Jersey
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Autobiography of Malcolm X was written by Alex Haley between 1964 and 1965, as told to him through conversations with Malcolm conducted shortly before Malcolm X's death (and with an epilogue after it), and published in 1965. The book was named by Time magazine as one of the most important nonfiction books of the 20th century.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Autobiography of Malcolm X.
- MALCOLM X with Alex Haley
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Grove Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- BooksIntoFilm, African-Americana, Biography, FirstBook
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA
All books are first editions unless otherwise noted. All books are returnable within ten days if returned in the same condition as sent. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, PAYPAL, checks and money orders. New Jersey residents please add 7% sales tax. All items guaranteed, all items subject to prior sale. Members ABAA, ILAB. Shipping is $4 for Media Mail, $5 for Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Orders sent UPS will have tracking emailed to you. Alternate shipping available by request. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. Any book over $200 must be sent UPS or Priority Mail.
About the Seller
About Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]