Atlantic High: A Celebration.
by Buckley, William F. Jr
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Norwalk CT Easton Press, 1987, hardcover. Collector's Edition, bound in genuine leather." -- Collector's Notes for The Leather-Bound Nautical Library is laid in. Photographs by Christopher Little. -- Hardcover, elaborate gilt decoration, raised bands on spine, all-edges-gilt. Condition: fine.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Bucks County Bookshop IOBA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Atlantic High: A Celebration.
- Buckley, William F. Jr
- Book condition
- second hand
- Easton Press
- Place of Publication
- Norwalk CT
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Sea, Ships, Exploration;
Terms of Sale
Bucks County Bookshop IOBA
We pack carefully and ship promptly. U.S. customers may also pay with check or postal money order. Books are returnable in 30 days.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Bucks County Bookshop IOBA
Bucks County Bookshop adds regularly to our careful selection of Used, Scholarly and Collectible books. Please visit our Storefront and browse our seller-assigned catalogs for our Specialties. Or search for a specific book by author, title or keyword.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the... [more]