Atlantic circle : around the ocean with the winds and tides / by Leonard Outhwaite
by Outhwaite, Leonard (b. 1892)
- Very good copy in the original title-blocked, decorated cloth. Spine bands and panel edges slightly dust-toned and rubbed as wit
Standard Delivery: 10 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- MW Books Ltd. (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Atlantic circle : around the ocean with the winds and tides / by Leonard Outhwaite
- Outhwaite, Leonard (b. 1892)
- Book condition
- Used - Very good copy in the original title-blocked, decorated cloth. Spine bands and panel edges slightly dust-toned and rubbed as wit
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- New York ; London : C. Scribner's sons
- Date published
Terms of Sale
MW Books Ltd.
Returns accepted within 10 days of receipt if you are unsatisfied with either our description of, or the book itself.
About the Seller
About MW Books Ltd.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]