Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
THE ARTIST OF THE MISSING.
by LaFarge, Paul. (Text) Alcorn, Stephen. (Illustrations)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
FARRAR, STRAUS & GIROUX. NY 1999. Fine. 1999. First Edition. Softcover. 0374525803 . First Edition. ADVANCE READING COPY. Fine in pictorial printed wrappers. Favorably compared to Auster & Millhauser. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- Waverley Books (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- THE ARTIST OF THE MISSING.
- LaFarge, Paul. (Text) Alcorn, Stephen. (Illustrations)
- Book condition
- second hand - Fine
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- FARRAR, STRAUS & GIROUX. NY 1999
- Place of Publication
- Gordonsville, Virginia, U.s.a.
- Date Published
- 0374525803, Modern Literature #19
Terms of Sale
TERMS: All items are offered subject to prior sale. Any book may be returned within 10 days, providing prompt notice is given. Scans available upon request. SHIPPING: Shipping is by USPS/Priority/Insured at $11.50 for the first book, $1.00 for each additional book. USPS/Media Mail/Insured for $7.50 for the first book, $1.00 for each additional book. Priority Mail/Insured at actual cost. Overseas shipping is via Air Parcel Post/Insured at actual cost. First Class Mail International shipped at actual cost.(Insurance not available for this rate,and we will ship only with customer's waiver for loss or damage) PAYMENT: We accept: VISA, MasterCard, American Express,PayPal and Checks. California residents, please add 9.25% sales tax to your order.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2005
Santa Monica, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Waverley Books
Waverley Books is a mail order operation.We conduct business from our home. Lists of books for sale are issued regularly during the year. Customers are welcome by appointment to view the inventory.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [more]
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not a... [more]