The ART And ARCHITECTURE Of JAPAN. by Paine, Robert Treat & Alexander Soper
by Paine, Robert Treat & Alexander Soper
- Like New
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- The Oregon Room (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The ART And ARCHITECTURE Of JAPAN. by Paine, Robert Treat & Alexander Soper
- Paine, Robert Treat & Alexander Soper
- Book condition
- New Like New
- Quantity available
- Penguin Books,
Terms of Sale
The Oregon Room
All books are offered subject to prior sale. Returns are accepted within 15 buss. days. Please notify us immediatly, and return book in same condition. Books are mailed within 2 buss. days. Shipping: USA - Media Mail (Book Rate)Shipping time is about 4-12 days;Priority shipping is 2-4 days. International orders are shipped economy ground( 10-35 days).Please select Expedited service if you want it shipped AIR or GLOBAL PRIORITY(about 1 week); *Heavier or oversize books may require additional shipping charges.* If no special shipping is requested, we ship Media Rate in U.S. and Economy for International.
About the Seller
About The Oregon Room
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.