Architectural History of the University of Cambridge, and of the Colleges of Cambridge and Eton Vol. II
by Willis, Robert
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Chisholm Trail Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Architectural History of the University of Cambridge, and of the Colleges of Cambridge and Eton Vol. II
- Willis, Robert
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- NY: Cambridge University Press, 1988
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Chisholm Trail Bookstore
June 12, 2020
- All books are carefully packed.
- Some tax collected through this site.
- Otherwise, buyer personally responsible for tax.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order.
About the Seller
About Chisholm Trail Bookstore
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]