The Archaeology of Industry.
by HUDSON, Kenneth
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jeff Weber Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Archaeology of Industry.
- HUDSON, Kenneth
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Charles Scribner's Sons, (1976).
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Jeff Weber Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Jeff Weber Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]